Object-oriented virtual-reality toolkit for creation of interactive immersive dynamic virtual environments.
IVRESS includes an extensive library of objects, covering applications from advanced large-scale scientific data visualization to virtual training simulators.
- Supports high-end multi-screen immersive stereoscopic virtual-reality facilities.
- Scene graph architecture.
- Display complex large-scale scientific time-dependent datasets.
- Display dynamic finite element simulation results.
- Extensive library of graphical user interface widgets, geometric primitives, finite element, and networking objects.
- Natural language interface through LEA hierarchical rule-based intelligent agent.
- Includes IVRESS/Player web browser plug-in.